• 1 cup (8 ounces) chocolate candy coating, melted
• 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla candy coating, melted
• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 2 tablespoons caramel sauce (ice cream topping)
• 3/4 cup toffee bits
1. Line an 8x8inch square baking dish with foil. Set aside.
2. Using a food processor, process the Brownie Brittle until it becomes a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl. Combine with melted chocolate candy coating. Pour into baking dish. Using the bottom of a cup, or your fingertips, press crumbs into the pan evenly. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese for about 2 minutes until soft and fluffy. Add melted vanilla candy coating and caramel sauce. Beat until blended. Pour over chilled crust, spreading evenly.
4. Immediately press toffee bits into the top of the bars. Refrigerate 20 minutes, cut into bars and enjoy!
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new Brownie Brittle™ snack come from? Read more...