• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 1 ½ teaspoons butter extract
• ¾ teaspoon almond extract
• 2 bags Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle (5 ounce bags)
1. Freeze metal bowl and whisk for 15-20 minutes to get them good and cold.
2. Remove bowl from freezer and add whipping cream.
3. Whip on medium-high speed for a few minutes. Cream will initially bubble a little bit, then start to thicken.
4. As the cream starts to thicken, add the powdered sugar and extracts.
5. Whip until stiff peaks form, for a total whipping time of about 5-7 minutes. Make sure not to over mix. It quickly goes from smooth whipped cream to curdled whipped cream, so watch it closely.
6. To make each cupcake, place one brownie brittle square on a plate, or whatever surface your using.
7. Pipe, or scoop, a layer of whipped cream onto the brownie brittle.
8. Top with another brownie brittle square, followed by another layer of whipped cream.
9. Repeat step 8, then top with sprinkles.
10. Repeat steps 6-9, until you have all the icebox cupcakes.
11. Place cupcakes in refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours, or until ready to serve. Cupcakes should be good for about 5 days.
Yield: 12 cupcakes
This recipe was created by Food Blogger Lindsay of lifeloveandsugar.com