2 cups Brownie Brittle crush (feel free to use your favorite flavor – we used Chocolate Chip and grind in a food processor)
2 Tbl cake flour
2 Tbl sugar
4 Tbl melted butter
1) Preheat oven to 325⁰ F.
2) Combine a pound of cream cheese, 8-oz sugar and 1-oz of cornstarch in a mixing bowl with a paddle attachment. Cream for 3 minutes.
3) Add in 4-oz of sour cream and a teaspoon of vanilla. Mix until combined.
4) Slowly add 2 egg yolks followed by two whole eggs. Scrape sides of bowl and mix until smooth.
5) Separately, to prepare crust, grind Brownie Brittle pieces, 2 Tbl cake flour, 2 Tbl sugar and 4 Tbl melted butter until thoroughly mixed. Flatten crus evenly into your baking pan along bottoms and sides.
6) Pour Cheesecake into your Brownie Brittle pie crust.
7) Place in water bath and cover. Bake at 325 for 30 to 40 minutes until firm and set. Cool before serving.
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new Brownie Brittle™ snack come from? Read more...