• ¼ cup Natural Peanut Butter
• 2 tablespoon White sugar
• 2 tablespoon Brown sugar, packed
• 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla extract
• 1 egg white
• ¾ cup Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle, crushed into crumbs (about 7 full squares)
• ¼ teaspoon Baking powder
• 1/8 teaspoon Salt
For the Cream Cheese Icing:
• ½ Cup Reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (not fat-free)
• ¼ Cup Butter, softened to room temperature
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1 Cup Powdered sugar, sifted
• Mini chocolate chips, for decorating
1. Preheat your oven to 350⁰F and spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter and sugars until smooth and fluffy. Add in the vanilla and egg white and beat again until well combined
3. Stir in the Brownie Brittle crumbs, baking powder and salt until it forms into a ball.
4. Place 1 tablespoon-sized balls of the dough into each muffin tin and press down and up the sides, to make it into a cup.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges just begin to crisp up and brown *
6. Let cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a rack to finish cooling.
To Make Cream Cheese Icing:
1. In a large bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
2. Stir in the vanilla extract and beat again.
3. Turn the beaters power down to low, and gradually add in the sifted powdered sugar. Once all sugar has been added, turn back up to high power and beat until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Spoon the cream cheese icing into a piping bag and fill the cookie cups, using the mini chocolate chips to create the ghost face. **
Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 10 minutes. Yield: 12 Cookie cups
Your cookie cups will puff up when baking. Quickly press them in with your finger, or a spoon, to re-form the cup as soon as they are out of the oven, before they cool.
Store cookie cups in the refrigerator until ready to serve, to keep the frosting from falling.
This recipe was created by Food Blogger Taylor at FoodFaithFitness.com