1 x 4-oz. bag Sheila G's Brownie Brittle™, crushed (flavor of choice – and more for garnish if desired)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 (8-oz.) tub of whipped topping (slightly more if desired for garnish)
1 (12-oz.) bag milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk
1. Combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
2. Mix together until combined (mixture will be thick).
3. Stir in the whipped topping. Save about a cup to add on top at the end (optional). Reserve additional Brownie Brittle to add as garnish on top (optional).
4. In a separate microwave-safe bowl, add the milk and chocolate chips to make the ganache. Microwave in 30 second intervals stirring after each cycle until chocolate is completely melted. (About 1 minute 30 seconds)
To assemble parfaits:
- Start with a layer of crumbled Brownie Brittle.
- Add a layer of the peanut butter mixture (you can use a piping bag to make it easier and less messy).
- Add a layer of the chocolate ganache.
- Add a layer of whipped topping.
- Repeat layers enough times to use up all of the ingredients evenly.
- Top with whipped topping (optional) and a piece of Brownie Brittle (optional).
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
Created by Food Blogger Ashley of WishesnDishes.com