Brittled New York Cheesecake
For Pie Crust:
TO PREPARE:To Prepare:
1) Preheat oven to 325⁰ F.
2) Combine a pound of cream cheese, 8-oz sugar and 1-oz of cornstarch in a mixing bowl with a paddle attachment. Cream for 3 minutes.
3) Add in 4-oz of sour cream and a teaspoon of vanilla. Mix until combined.
4) Slowly add 2 egg yolks followed by two whole eggs. Scrape sides of bowl and mix until smooth.
5) Separately, to prepare crust, grind Brownie Brittle pieces, 2 Tbl cake flour, 2 Tbl sugar and 4 Tbl melted butter until thoroughly mixed. Flatten crus evenly into your baking pan along bottoms and sides.
6) Pour Cheesecake into your Brownie Brittle pie crust.
7) Place in water bath and cover. Bake at 325 for 30 to 40 minutes until firm and set. Cool before serving.