• 8 ounces Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle
• 24 ounces white chocolate chips
• 1 ½ tablespoon shortening
• 3 ½ teaspoon mint extract
• 10 drops green food coloring
• Chocolate chips, for decoration
• Sprinkles, for decoration
1. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Make sure to have it sticking above the edges, you'll use it to lift the bark out of the pan when it's done.
2. Place pieces of Brownie Brittle in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Fill in holes with smaller pieces.
3. Place white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and heat in 30-45 second increments, stirring between, until it starts to melt and you can stir it.
4. Add shortening and mint extract and microwave another 30-45 seconds. Mix it all together.
5. Continue to microwave chocolate until smooth
6. Add food color and mix together.
7. Drop spoonsful of chocolate on top of Brownie Brittle and carefully spread into an even layer with an offset spatula..
8. Sprinkle chocolate chips and sprinkles on top of chocolate and press into chocolate. You can also sprinkle some Brownie Brittle crumbs on top.
9. Place in refrigerator to harden, then remove from pan and cut into pieces.
This recipe was created by Food Blogger Lindsay of Life, Love and Sugar