Order Online Or Call Toll Free
Mint Chocolate Chip
About Sheila G
FIND A STORE
Easter Egg Brownie Truffles
Your favorite fudge brownie mix (and required ingredients based on that recipe)r
½ Tbl fresh orange zest
½ Tbl fresh orange juice
Colored white chocolate (use white chocolate and add food coloring or use the already colored version)
Crushed Sheila G’s Original Brownie Brittle
Sprinkles (Easter Colors)
1) Make your favorite fudge brownie recipe according to the directions, but cut back on the cooking time by 5 minutes to keep the brownies gooey, but still cooked.
2) Once cooled, place in the refrigerator and chill for 20 to 30-minutes.
3) Remove brownies from pan and place in food processor. Add in orange zest and orange juice and mix for 3 minutes or until working dough is soft and pliable.
4) Scoop single servings using a medium sized ice cream scoop and roll into egg shape by hand. Set aside.
5) Melt chocolate according to directions and dip your Easter Truffles into the colored chocolate. You may add toppings to the eggs – colored sugar, crushed brownie brittle, coconut, or other.
These also make great gifts, so place finished Easter Egg Brownie Truffles in a small decorative gift tin for sharing. Keep refrigerated until serving.
Brittled Peanut Butter Balls
Brittled New York Cheesecake
Mint Brownie Brittle™ Cookies with Chocolate Mousse
Sheila G’s Golden Globe Blondie Truffles with Amaretto
Cheesecake and Eggnog Brownie Brittle Bars
Pumpkin Pie with a Brownie Brittle™ Crust
Terms of Service
Copyright © 2014 Brownie Brittle, LLC. All rights reserved.
Join Our Newsletter