1. In a mixing bowl, combine the softened butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt.
2. Mix on medium speed, until very smooth, 1-2 minutes. Taste, and adjust sugar and salt to taste.
3. Using a 1/4 tsp, scoop out mixture and roll into small balls, and place on parchment lined baking tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, until firm.
4. Once firm, melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Remove and add 2 tsp softened butter to the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
5. Stick toothpick firmly into a peanut butter ball, and dip it in the chocolate. Use a fork underneath ball for stability if tooth pick doesn’t hold while dipping.
6. Place dipped candy onto baking sheet, and repeat with the remaining balls until all are dipped. Before chocolate is set, about 5 minutes, gently roll the chocolate balls in Brownie Brittle Crush and place on a parchment lined baking tray. Refrigerate the tray to set the chocolate candy. Remove after 30 minutes and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
For best taste results, allow them to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.