Holidays that revolve around giving and chocolate? Hello! These are my all-time favorite holidays. When my kids were growing up, I always made goodies to hand out to friends and family. I love giving homemade baked goods. Watching loved ones devour my creations is like getting a big hug in my world. And making things myself often brings me back to my childhood when I would watch my own grandmother and mother baking up a storm during the holidays. In tough times (and I’ve been through them), it’s also more affordable to make homemade gifts.
So butter up those baking sheets and check out Sheila G’s top 5 favorite Brownie Brittle holiday dessert recipes. These are all picture-perfect for serving to guests, bring to a host/hostess, share with co-workers or to box up in a beautiful tin and give as a gift.
1. Brownie Brittle Candy Cane Chocolate Pie – Ok…this IS a dessert worth dying for! It was created by Lindsay who blogs at LifeLoveandSugar.com. Move over, kids, Sheila G needs an extra large fork for this one. Talk about being creative and getting in the spirit of the holidays! Lindsay has outdone herself on this one.
2. Hot Chocolate Brownie Brittle Dip – Hot chocolate in dip form? Who knew that could be a thing. Thanks to Julianne at BeyondFrosting.com, it is! And this recipe is SO EASY! You pair it with your favorite Brownie Brittle flavor right out of the bag. I promise you, you will make this recipe again and again. And no matter if you live in a warm or cold climate, this means you can have hot chocolate year round. Sign me up!
3. Mint Chocolate Brownie Brittle Bark – When I first saw these, I went absolutely crazy. The colors are just beautiful and perfect for this time of year. This is another one by Lindsay at LiveLoveandSugar.com. She definitely has the holidays on her mind. And I’m ok w/ that. Because I do, too.
4. Salted Caramel Brownie Brittle Muddy Buddies – These are perfect for the kids and SO simple to make. Even my daughter who never bakes MIGHT be willing to make these (thank goodness she married someone who likes to cook)! These are really fun to serve at a party or to share with guests. Jocelyn of InsideBruCrewLife.com is the author of these yummy goodies.
5. Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle Sugar Cookies – These are simply beautiful. This was created by Taylor of FoodFaithFitness.com, and she created my favorite Halloween dessert, too, Brownie Brittle Ghost Cookie Cups – you could even modify those cookie cup decorations and add a little red or green food coloring to use for the holidays!