• 1 Stick of butter
• 2 Cups Brownie Brittle crumbs
• 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
• 1 Cup Chopped Macadamia Nuts
• 1 Cup Coconut
• ½ Cup chopped maraschino cherries
• 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (14oz)
1) Crust: Mix 1 stick of melted butter with 2 Cups of Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle crumbs. Press into a greased 9 x 13 pan and Bake for 8 min at 350°
2) Sprinkle crust with white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, coconut, cherries and drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
3) Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
4) Cool – then drizzle with melted white chocolate.
5) Chocolate Drizzle: ½ Cup white chocolate chips, ½ tsp Crisco (or use chocolate compound wafers)
In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new Brownie Brittle™ snack come from? Read more...